🔐 Ghosts Eat Ghosts¶
This entire page is meant as DM information. If you're not the DM, you should probably not be reading this!
AKA: Kids See Ghosts
On their first night in Cauldin's Point, one of the party members experiences the ghostly apparition of a child visiting them at night in Jonah's Denn. They tell the party member to keep quiet because the eater is hunting them.
- The child was killed in a sacrifice
- The child doesn't know why, but it was sacrificed at 🔐 Cauldin's Tomb by the 🔐 Cult of Amalchi
- The eater can't be killed in ghost form, but it can hurt players
- The eater can only be killed after it phases back into the material realm where it's weaker
- The weapon that the eater uses can be used to kill ghosts
- The child can be saved, but can die if they're not careful